Careers | Internal Medicine | Family Medicine | Pediatrics | General Practice
Senior Operations Support Specialist
Full-time position (1 position available)
- The Senior Operations Support Specialist will be responsible for providing analytical and specialized administrative support and identifying opportunities for operational improvement;
- Optimize key departmental processes, such provider/patient relationship manager system maintenance, material development/filing/production;
- Enhance Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) activities of the units, including the M&E visits to in-patient units; coordinate the operation of intra-province M&E groups;
- Coach staff and providers to improve their use of the applications, implementation of new systems and functionality, workflow optimization, problem analysis and resolution, use of data and reports for improvement, and local quality improvement;
- Assist with the development and implementation of the sales and marketing programs;
- Analyze cross-departmental workflows and implement changes to optimize efficiencies, maintain applicable policies and procedures, and support internal and external audits as necessary;
- Develop and produce operational reports, implement workflows; oversee the plan website to verify functionality and compliance;
- Ensure Capital Health Care PC programs efficiently and effectively comply with regulatory requirements and meet company's goals;
At least 12 months of proven experience as Healthcare Operations Specialist, Healthcare Coordinator/all related. Minimum BS in Healthcare Management or related required.
Proven knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project, Outlook, Access), Database software, Project Expert, Medical records software.
To be determined at the job interview.
Please send your detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com